Check out our amazing bed and breakfast guest house accommodation - We offer the perfect mix of a friendly, welcoming bed and breakfast with the spacious, non intrusive feel of a small hotel
We have a range of beautiful, spacious ensuite rooms thoughtfully decorated in our contemporary style while retaining many original Victorian features.
Choose from either Double, Twin or Triple Rooms (which have a double and a single bed)
- - We have added a Nespresso Coffee Machine and a selection of Tea Pigs teas to make you feel at home
- - The best of both worlds - the style and luxury of a Hotel with the friendly service of a B&B
- - Start the day right with a great breakfast freshly cooked using local produce
- - Fast WiFi throughout the house - Book through our website for free WiFi access
- - Free Parking - We have 4 spaces on our single lane driveway on a first come basis, with plenty of street parking close by
- - Rooms include bathrobes, hairdryer, flat screen tv/dvd, toiletries and towels. Iron available on request
- - 5 min walk to the Red Jet, 10 mins from the car ferry - nothing is more than 30mins drive so we are the perfect location
Shared Bathroom Rooms
We have a double room and a single room that each have a wash basin in the room and then share bathroom facilities.
These two super bedrooms offer a great alternative to the more expensive en suite rooms. Not only do these rooms have tea/coffee facilities, TV/DVD players, free WiFi .......they also have the best views from the house out over Cowes across the Solent.
If you would like to book all 9 rooms for a large group, family get together or are having your wedding close by, then give us a call on 01983 293599 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can have a chat about hiring the whole house.
We can cater for up to 19 people. There are 5 double rooms, 2 rooms with 1 double and 1 single bed, 1 twin room and 1 single room.
You have the option of booking the rooms for Bed and Breakfast or may want to consider renting the whole property on a weekly self catering basis. This is something we do each year for sailing regattas for corporate bookings or for large boat crews. Prices vary depending on the time of year, so please ask. Photos available on request.