We have updated the way we work to keep everyone safe and happy. Socially distanced breakfast in our dining rooms or on a tray in your room, updated cleaning routines, sanitising stations - we have your safety and comfort at the front of our minds.
Please remember if you are travelling from Tier 2 or 3 you must adhere to your own Tier rules when you are staying with us. Travel from Tier 3 is not advised unless for essential reasons.
The Island is opening up to our new normal so come and see us and get that trip away you have been dreaming of.
- Check-in - We have a fully automated flexible self check in system - arrive anytime from 2pm.
- Breakfast - We are happy to serve your breakfast to your room or downstairs in our socially distanced large dining space. Order via message the night before and we can get it ready for you.
- Communication - We are always on hand to help with questions via message.
- Check out - All payments will be taken online rather than face to face and you can leave your keys in your room when you are leave.
- Cleaning - We have updated our cleaning routines as per government guidelines. If you would prefer not to have your room cleaned then just let us know. Safety is our number one priority for both you and our staff. You may find that there are less cushions, menus, information booklets around the house but we have moved everything online so look out for our new QR codes.
- Stay Alert - All guests will be asked to follow the governmental guidelines if they experience any symptoms and we have strict plans in place that will swing into action should the need arise.
Where to eat your evening meal?
Cowes is back to life and all of our favourite restaurants are opening up again - you must book in to make sure you can get a table - check out our guide
Some outstanding local restaurants are also offering delivery and we have a list of those on our guide. There are also local takeaways operating that will deliver with less notice or 2 supermarkets within 5 min walking distance.
If you don't want to go out for food then we have been working hard to offer you some options for your evening meal:
We have a fridge, freezer and microwave in the dining room available for you to use along with all the crockery and cutlery that you'll need.
We have added our own homemade meals which you can help yourself to and heat up whenever you need so there will always be a hot meal available.
We also have an honesty bar open until 10pm each day so you can grab a G&T or glass of wine with dinner.
Red Funnel ferries continue to run however they are using a reduced timetable so please check here before you travel to Southampton. Red Jet Passenger service is also back running but do check timetables as the service is still limited
Please check out our directions to find us from the ferry
Buses are running and there is a stop directly outside the house so you can still get around if you are not bringing a car - Island Buses
We are only 10 minutes drive to St Marys Hospital or 15 mins on the bus