We have updated the way we work to keep everyone safe and happy and will continue to do so as we emerge out of the pandemic.
We will continue to have signage up suggesting mask wearing whilst moving around the corridors and hallways and we will still wear a mask serving breakfast to you.
Socially distanced breakfast in our dining rooms or on a tray in your room, updated cleaning routines, sanitising stations - we have your safety and comfort at the front of our minds.
The Island is opening up to our new normal so come and see us and get that trip away you have been dreaming of.
- Check-in - We have a fully automated flexible self check in system - arrive anytime from 2pm.
- Breakfast - We are happy to serve your breakfast to your room or downstairs in our socially distanced large dining space. Order via message the night before and we will get it ready for you.
- Communication - We are always on hand to help with questions via message.
- Check out - All payments will be taken online rather than face to face and you can leave your keys in your room when you are leave.
- Cleaning - We have updated our cleaning routines as per government guidelines. If you would prefer not to have your room cleaned then just let us know. Safety is our number one priority for both you and our staff.
- Stay Alert - All guests will be asked to follow the governmental guidelines if they experience any symptoms and we have strict plans in place that will swing into action should the need arise.
Where to eat your evening meal?
Cowes is back to life and all of our favourite restaurants are opening up again - you must book in to make sure you can get a table