Not sure what you’re up to for dinner?
Homemade meals - The Caledon "Heat and Eat" Self Service
Since a lot of the restaurants are closed at the moment, we have a selection of homemade and local freshly prepared ready meals from Isle of Wight Caterers available in the freezer downstairs for you to help yourselves to.
Simply pop them in the microwave until piping hot. There are plates and cutlery etc. for you to use.
- Beef Lasagne £7.50
- Shepherd’s pie £7.50
- Hunter’s Chicken £7.50
- Creamy Fish Pie £7.50
- Macaroni Cheese - £7.50
- Sticky toffee pudding £3.50
- Apple crumble £3.50
- Custard £1
We hope you enjoy them!
If you would like to reserve a meal prior to arrival please message us. We also have an honesty bar so you can grab a beer or bottle of wine to have with it.
Cowes is full of lovely restaurants and pubs many of which are operating takeaway services at the moment. Booking is essential so we have put together a list for you to have a look through. Most of them have menus on their websites.
Our dining room is well stocked with plates and cutlery for you to bring food back home
- Corries Cabin - Fish and chips 01983 293733 - Facebook
- Dominos - We have a store in Newport so you can get delivery 7 days a week - Order Online
- Dalyan - Local takeaway. Pizza, Garlic Bread, Kebabs, Kebab Wraps, Burgers, Fish, Chips, Pies and Sausage, Chicken, Drinks, Haagen Dazs Ice Cream - Order Online
- Golden Dragon - Chinese takeaway - call them on 01983 29288 from 5pm
GoEats is a new app for the Isle of Wight food delivery and a great place to browse all that is available - Get the App here